Thursday, March 10, 2011

Naoto Hattori

Naoto Hattori, born in Yokohama Japan, studied graphic design in Tokyo, illustration in New York. He mostly works in airbrush and acrylic. He says, "I've been creating the imaginary world within my mind ever since I was a child. My vision is like a dream, where it's a sweet dream, a nightmare or just a bizarre dream. I try to see what's really going on in my mind and that's a practice to increase my awareness in stream-of-conscious creativity. I try not to label or think about what is supposed to be, just take it in as it is and paint whatever I see in my mind with no compromise. That way, I create my own vision."

Naoto Hattori's official site (with gallery and prints)

3 comments:

Mirella said...

cool, I love!

Unknown said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... consultar data credito

The Children's Clothing Review said...
This comment has been removed by the author.